Amendments & IRS Notices

The service will also include taking care of any IRS notices and any amendments that may be needed.

Proactive Taxes, LLC is here for you in all tax situations, including cases in which you receive notices from the IRS or you need to make amendments to your return. We understand that not every tax year is simple, and we’re glad to help when things get complex. When you choose us, you get to work with an elite tax expert: Patrick Gross, EA. As an enrolled agent with the IRS. Patrick possesses the highest certification when it comes to taxes. No matter what is going on with your taxes, Patrick is your path to peace of mind.

Clarity & Simplicity

Patrick is the ultimate resource if you receive a notice from the IRS or if you need to fill out an amended form.


If you receive a letter or notice from the IRS, it can be for several reasons. The possibilities include:

  • You have a balance due

  • You are due a larger or smaller refund

  • The IRS has a question about your tax return

  • The IRS needs to verify your identity

  • The IRS changed your return

Once you receive a notice, it’s important to act on it with the support of an expert. Proactive Taxes, LLC will help you understand your notice and move forward.


Tax amendments are more common than most people realize. If you made a mistake on your return or your circumstances change and you need to let the IRS know, Patrick will help you fill out an amended tax return so you get your maximum return as well as peace of mind.

Contact Us Today

As a client with Proactive Taxes, LLC, you have 24/7 access to one of the country’s best tax experts. The first step is scheduling your free consultation, so get in touch today. Patrick will talk with you for 30-40 minutes and provide you with solutions that truly work.